Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Excerpts from a Written Letter -- March 2, 2012

(Letter edited by Mom with a few excerpts) 
    Hey!  It's me again! It was really stressful emailing because in the MTC you only have thirty minutes to read them and write back althogether....The Sisters here are amazing--I can't get enough of it --also the Elders....The Provo temple--inside, is probably the most beautiful place ever--if you haven't been recently, go! (When you're in Provo!)
...Well, it really is wonderful here--it can be difficult at times and I really miss you all. My companion and I had two amazing lessons today (FINALLY), and where we are still at the beginning, we are in a good place. Also, going to the temple with the missionaries is one of the most amazing experiences. You really receive personal revelation there--always go with a question.
   "The food can either be really good, or not so good here, but there are always salads--but they have BYU Creamery ice cream Thursdays!!! Yes!--Lunch AND Dinner! (Just thought I would let you know--I'm not gaining weight like crazy--don't worry about it)....Look up the fundamentals of the Gospel--we are learning those and they are so amazing.

Love, 
Sister Wuehler

No comments:

Post a Comment