There are now two weeks before I say goodbye to my family and friends and enter the Provo MTC, and time has definitely flown by. Deciding to go on a mission and spend the next eighteen months of my life in service came as a unique experience to me. It is something that I will always hold as very special to me and I am doing this because of the blessing that the Gospel of Jesus Christ has been in my life. Sharing this good news with others as a missionary is a blessing, and I know that the Lord guides his people according to his will.
This blog will be used for my family to post my weekly letters to share for the next 18 months. I would love to hear from you all and I will do my best to respond! The best way to reach me would be through snail mail, which addresses are on the side of my blog. Thank you for all your love and support!
I am so proud of you, Sister Wuehler! You are going to be such a strong and devoted missionary. You will be missed but in the grand scheme of things, nothing matters but your experiences and the lives you touch. Love you!
ReplyDelete